Memorandum of cooperation between Robakidze University and CSRDG
Partnership memorandum was signed between the Center for Strategic Research and Development of Georgia (CSRDG) and Grigol Robakidze University.
The purpose of the memorandum is mutual cooperation between the parties, which includes joint efforts of the CSRDG and the university to introduce the concept of social entrepreneurship in academic higher education, to support the professional training of students, to increase access to academic education for students in the direction of social entrepreneurship, and to strengthen the theoretical knowledge acquired by students with practical activities, practical skills - training of students to get qualified personnel in the field, implementation and organization of joint projects/meetings.
Within the memorandum
- Information seminars and meetings on the topic of social entrepreneurship will be held by the CSRDG for students of Grigol Robakidze University;
- Experience sharing workshops/meetings/seminars will be held between the academic staff of Grigol Robakidze University and the CSRDG staff, which will contribute to the training of the academic personell of the university in the direction of social entrepreneurship (if necessary);
- Grigol Robakidze University may introduce an optional academic course on social entrepreneurship for undergraduate students;
- Information meetings will be organized at Grigol Robakidze University to share opportunities within the CSRDG's social entrepreneurship program for university students;
- Various activities will be carried out by the joint organization of the parties, which will contribute to the promotion of social entrepreneurship among the Grigol Robakidze University students.
Duration of the memorandum
A memorandum of mutual cooperation between the parties was signed for a period of 3 years.
Consulting on educational resources and cooperation with universities
Stakeholders, universities, organizations and individuals can schedule a consultation with a member of our team who oversees the learning resource development component and collaboration with universities.