A memorandum of cooperation was signed between Basisbank and the Center for Strategic Research and Development of Georgia (CSRDG).
A memorandum of cooperation between Basisbank and the Center for Strategic Research and Development of Georgia was signed for a period of 2 years. A number of support projects will be implemented within the framework of the memorandum, with the financial contribution of Basisbank:
- Economic and social integration of persons with disabilities and special needs through social entrepreneurship;
- Basisbank’s expert support tailored to the needs of the thematic social enterprise;
- Planning of joint incentive activities by the Bank and CSRDG and promotion of social entrepreneurship among young people;
- Joint efforts to promote, in the media and public speeches, the actions and projects planned as part of the memorandum;
- Selection of target social enterprises by CSRDG and administration of support mechanisms.
"Basisbank, a financial institution with high corporate social responsibility, eagerly continues to support social projects. We are pleased that within the framework of the memorandum signed between us and CSRDG, we will implement a number of interesting and useful projects to help boost the economic and social integration of people with disabilities and those with special needs, and further promote social entrepreneurship among young people," Tamar Khaduri, Head of Strategic Communications Department of Basisbank, said.
Consulting on B2B cooperation
Stakeholders, companies, organizations and individuals can schedule a consultation with a member of our team who oversees the B2B partnership development component.