- Concept of Social Entrepreneurship
- How to formulate/develop the Social Mission
- Social Impact measurement and management
- Resource mobilization for social enterprises
- The concept of social return-oriented investment
- en_გავლენის ფონდ "აქციოს" ინტერესის გამოხატვის კონკურსი
Brief info about the consultant
Kristine Kandelaki has 8 year experience in the civic sector. She holds a position of Civil Society Development Program Manager at the Center for Strategic Research and Development of Georgia (CSRDG). Her main sphere of action is provision of tailored Organizational Development Services as well as training programs to non-profits and social enterprises. Along with capacity building expertise she has extensive experience in managing donor funded projects. Currently, she acts as a manager of the Collaborate for Impact project in Georgia funded by European Commission. Kristine holds Bachelor's degree in Social Sciences and Master’s degree in Work and Organizational Psychology.